Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Why I love Cooper...

There are many, many reasons why I love this precious boy. He has an amazingly joyful spirit. His personality is beautiful, sweet and considerate. He has faced a lot of challenges in his little life, and he's always been a trooper and has always prevailed. He works hard at everything he does. He shows love in such special ways, even though he can't tell us he loves us yet.

I love Cooper because he loves to play in the water at the bathroom sink. He loves to get the paper cups and go through the endless process of filling them up and dumping them out. If he hears the water running in any sink, he runs to get his stool so he can reach the water to play. More often than not, he is too late so he puts his stool down and waits for his next chance.

I love Cooper because he pretends to feed us with food out of a book, and he pretends to feed the people on TV with his "food" too.

I love Cooper because he says please so sweetly. Every time he says it he seems to have a sense of accomplishment.

I love Cooper because he is sympathetic towards people and things that get hurt, fall down, make messes, etc. When Robin Hood gets captured he always points to the TV and says, "Oh no."

I love Cooper because he gets excited for people when good things happen to them. Another Robin Hood example would be...when Robin Hood hits the bulls eye in the archery tournament he always claps and gets really excited.

I love Cooper because he laughs when other people laugh and seems genuinely happy that they are happy.

I love Cooper because he smiles, even when he is sick.


I love Cooper because his first experience with REAL whipped cream was seemingly the most exciting thing that has ever happened to him. He squealed with delight and was amazed at how good it was. Again, he was so grateful.


I love Cooper because he loves to put Quinn's onesies on his head...like they are supposed to be there.


I love Cooper because he still wants me to come along. He waits for me. He's eager to share things with me. He wants to be around me.


I love Cooper because he loves milkshakes. Every time he sees this picture he gets pumped and pretends to take it off the screen and eat it.

I love Cooper because...
he's Cooper. He was crafted by God to be exactly the way he is. He's beautiful and I am so honored to be his mother.

26 comments:

Janee said...

This is precious! I may do a post like this for Parker. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

I am crying. I love Cooper because he could not be a more perfect blend of the two of you. He is so sweet, tender and compassionate like you. And has the most contagious, infectious joy like Alan. He is the most precious child I have ever known. I can't wait to see how Quinn will embody you both.

Rachel said...

okay, you got me. i'm balling. i miss you guys so much and i wish i could see you more often. you could not have described this precious little boy more perfectly.

Erin said...

Oh my...this is so sweet. It makes me want to see you all this weekend. We'll make it happen soon.

Anonymous said...

buy valium online no prescription cheap mail order valium no prescription - how to buy valium in australia

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10mg buy diazepam online from u.k - order diazepam online canada

Anonymous said...

order valium normal dose valium anxiety - valium max dosage

Anonymous said...

generic xanax how many xanax pills get you high - types of xanax pills

Anonymous said...

buy xanax buy xanax new zealand - xanax side effects addiction

Anonymous said...

zolpidem high zolpidem tartrate 10 mg dosage - zolpidem 10mg kaufen

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam dosage gad - buy diazepam online australia

Anonymous said...

ativan price buy generic ativan online no prescription - ativan sleep addiction

Anonymous said...

ativan online pharmacy lorazepam 1 mg buy uk - side effects of ativan

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam buy diazepam 15 mg - what is apo-diazepam 10mg

Anonymous said...

ativan sale treatment for ativan addiction - ativan dose to get high

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online diazepam dosage erowid - drug classification of diazepam

Anonymous said...

online xanax xanax side effects suicidal thoughts - alprazolam 0.5mg for sleep

Anonymous said...

online xanax xanax 50 mg - white oval 2mg xanax

Anonymous said...

ambien without prescription ambien cr generic side effects - what is ambien high

Anonymous said...

soma cost carisoprodol breastfeeding - carisoprodol 350 mg wiki

Anonymous said...

valium online pharmacy generic valium wikipedia - valium half life drug

Anonymous said...

where to buy valium online buy valium online australia - where to buy valium no prescription

Anonymous said...

buy valium online buy valium phuket - buy valium by roche online

Anonymous said...

ambien on line cash price ambien cr - ambien for alcohol withdrawal

Anonymous said...

buy soma online buy somatropin injection uk - sema show up on drug test

Anonymous said...

order ambien online overnight ambien overdose seizures - ambien cr difference